The Lord has given us a mandate to proclaim the gospel in word and in action;
- to serve the impoverished and those in need;
- to empower the next generations; and
- make talmidim (disciples) of the people of Israel and the nations.
It is our passion for Yeshua, that motivates us to bring the good news of Messiah Yeshua’s love and salvation to those that have not yet heard.
We seek to co labor with the Lord, in the power of the Ruach (Spirit), in this prophesied end time revival of the Jewish people and the nations.
Motivated by the love of the God RII is:
- Bringing to the good news of Messiah Yeshua’s love and salvation to the ‘Jew first and also to the Gentiles’ in Israel and the diaspora. Acts 1:8; Romans 1:16
- Making talmidim (disciples), and equipping and releasing believers for effective ministry. Matthew 28:19,20, Ephesians 4:12
- Planting and strengthening Acts 2 Type Messianic Jewish Congregations. Acts 2:42-47
- Raising up Generation Next, the next generations of ‘sold out’ Messianic leaders and ministers who will change their world.
- Bringing mercy and compassion to the poor and those in need through our Project 58 Initiatives. Isaiah 58:6-7,10; Matthew 25:34-40; I John 3:17,18
- Restoring the Jewish roots of the Christian faith, and bringing greater understanding and unity between Jewish believers and their Gentile brothers and sisters in the body of Messiah. This is accomplished through Biblical teaching and co- laboring efforts.